About the conference
ISRS educational course "SRS/SRT in Management of Cerebral AVM, Spinal Pathology and
International Workshop "Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery"
Dear Colleagues and Friends!
Academician Ye. N. Meshalkin Novosibirsk Research Institute of Circulation Pathology Ministry of Health Care of Russian Federation in association with the International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society (ISRS) and Russian Society of Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Radiotherapy cordially invites you to take part in the Educational course “SRS/SRT in Management of Cerebral AVM, Spinal Pathology and Urologic Cancer” joint with the International Workshop “Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery.”
The scientific program will highlight the current role of radiosurgery and stereotactic radiotherapy in management of cerebral arteriovenous malformations both in adult and pediatric patients, malignant tumors of the spine, cancer of prostate and kidney. It will be directed on professionals working in the various medical fields, including radiotherapy, radiosurgery, medical physics, oncology, neurosurgery, and urology. Well-known experts both from Russia and abroad will give an educational lectures and will participate in open discussions with the Course participants. Live demonstrations of endoscopic and robot-assisted urological surgeries are planned as well.
I am looking forward to meet you in Novosibirsk!Download the conference program
Head of Oncology and Radiotherapy Center
Academician Ye. N. Meshalkin Novosibirsk Research Institute of Circulation Pathology
Ministry of Health Care of Russian Federation, Novosibirsk, Russia
Main topics of course
• Stereotactic radiosurgery in management of cerebral arteriovenous malformations
• Management of intramedullary tumors
• Stereotactic radiosurgery of urologic cancer
• Hypofractionated stereotactic radiotherapy of urologic cancer
• Quality assurance in stereotactic radiosurgery
• Stereotactic radiotherapy of bone metastasis
• Robotic Surgery for Bladder Cancer
• Robotic Surgery for Urologic Cancers
• Transurethral surgery
• Laparoscopic surgery for kidney tumors